Through the use of or online inquiry regarding the products and services we offer ("Services") or access to our Site, we may collect personal information about you, which is information that identifies you as an individual, relates to you as an individual, or that, along with other information, could identify you ("Personal Information"). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Information provided by you
We do not require you to provide any Personal Information in order to navigate our Site. However, we collect Personal Information from you when you:
- Create an account. When you create an account, you will provide PGW your contact information.
- Interact with our Site or Services. When you send us any feedback, questions, comments, or suggestions, participate in one of our surveys or interact with PGW in any way, you may provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, telephone number, address, and email address.
Information collected automatically
We may automatically collect the following Personal Information as you use our Site or Services:
- Usage Information. Which pages on our Site you access, the frequency of access, what you click on while on the Site, how long you access the Site, and when you accessed the Site.
- Device Information. Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and IP address.
- Mobile Device Information. Mobile network information, such as the unique identifier assigned to the device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
Information obtained from third parties
We may obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, such as credit bureaus and demographic firms, when you use our Site or Services.
Cookies and another tracking technologies
. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser software on your computers hard drive or temporarily in your computers memory. We seek to place and store Internet cookies on your hard drive. Cookies can save any of the types of information noted above. Cookies enable us to personalize your viewing experience and allow us to track statistical information about navigation to and throughout certain areas of the Site and to promotions on other sites. We also utilize third parties that may place and store Internet cookies on your hard drive for web analytics. These third partycookies collect information about our Site traffic by tracking users across websites and across time and generating reports for us to better understand our Site users and to create audiences for our advertisements based on such understanding. Third-party ad network providers that help us present ads on the Site may also place cookies on your device to serve you with ads or other content personalized to your interests.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Site and Services, and to protect our legal rights. Specifically, we use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Provide you with the Services.
- Communicate with you. To communicate with you about our Site or Services, to send you updates, to inform you of any changes to the Site or Services, or inform you of new features.
- Provide customer support. To provide you support or other services you request.
- Benchmarking. We aggregate your information in order to gain insights into our Services.
- Prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
- Comply with applicable law.
HOW WE SHARE I INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information (Personal Information could include, but is not limited to, information that personally identifies you such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and/or cell phone number, or other information such as gender, occupation, and demographic information, or any other information that is identified as personal information under applicable law) with our service providers, among our entities, in connection with the provision of the Services, to prevent harm, to comply with the law, and to protect our legal rights. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in providing our Services, complying with the law, and protecting our rights and those of others.
- Service Providers. We share Personal Information with service providers that help us perform Site functions and provide you with the Services.
- To Prevent Harm. We may share your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- To Protect Our Rights and As Required by Law. We will share Personal Information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law. We will also share Personal Information as necessary to enforce any other terms that you have agreed to, including to protect the rights, property, interest or safety of PGW, its users, or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of the Services.
- With Your Consent. We will request your permission to use or share your Personal Information for a specific purpose that is not compatible with the purposes listed here. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the Personal Information or before the Personal Information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
At PGW, our goal is to protect your Personal Information submitted to us through this Site. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect and limit access to your Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee Its absolute security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password. We recommend that you choose a unique password for your account and that you do not use any password that you also use for any other accounts which may contain your sensitive information, such as financial accounts or email accounts. You agree to immediately notify PGW of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
If you access our Site from a public or shared computer, it may be possible for other users to review your online history. For this reason, you should always close your browser window after you finish any online session, including visiting our Site. If you access our Site from a shared computer, you should never set the Internet options to remember or store user IDs or passwords. Also, you should never go to websites or follow web links that are unfamiliar or seem suspicious to you.
CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Access, Correct, or View Your Personal Information. You may use your account to view, access, or correct certain Personal Information you provided to us and which is associated with your account.
- Do Not Track. We take no action in response to "Do Not Track" requests received from users web browsing software.
- Cookies. If you would like to opt-out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our Site or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
- Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
CHANGES TO POLICY